2019 April 02
Do you like working with big data? Are you passionate about using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning to influence product & business decisions? Do you enjoy helping customers in building solutions leveraging the state-of-the-art AI/ML/DL tools? If Yes, we want to talk to you.
Digilant US is seeking a Data Engineer passionate about using Machine Learning & Data Science to help design and build analytics and optimization tools to support ongoing delivery of key insights to drive business growth and overall impact. The most exciting part about working at Digilant US is the enormous potential for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a small but growing team and help shape the way we develop, deploy, and operate production quality analytics systems and processes and have an impact on how Digilant uses data in the years to come.
This is a full time position based in Spain and you will work from our offices in Madrid or work remotely.
What you”ll be doing:
Have a lot of fun:
- Collecting, processing and cleansing data from a wide variety of sources
- Exploring datasets in notebooks, revealing trends and patterns, communicating insights to business users
- Developing and prototyping predictive models
- Build, maintain and own scalable data pipelines to support our platform and business needs
- Working with Analytics to understand and leverage our data assets to solve client problems and needs
- Being a team player, and bring the team and company forward by solving team and company priorities
- 2+ years experience working with data
- Experienced in writing readable, re-usable code SQL and Python
- Experienced with distributed system technologies, Hadoop, HiveQL, and Spark SQL/PySpark
- Proficiency in linux
- Self-driven, with a hunger to learn and spread knowledge by teaching others
- Excellent communication skills – ability to synthesize and communicate technical concepts, limitations, and requirements to client-facing teams and stakeholders
- Worked as a data scientist
- Production experience with machine learning and deep learning models.
- Solid grounding in statistics, probability theory, data modeling, machine learning algorithms and software development techniques and languages used to implement analytics solutions.
- Experience with data modeling and Big Data solution stacks.
- Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks
- Knowledge of digital marketing & programmatic space.
Technologies we use:
- Postgres & Redshift
- Apache Spark & Hadoop ecosystem
What you”ll get:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and bonus opportunities.
APPLY FOR JOB
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org