2019 abril 02
Data comes from several different sources and different players and technologies are involved: First, Second & Third-Party Data, Mobile & Video, DMPs, Attribution Models, provide different data to analyze and create value from. REBOLD is deeply involved in the data industry and the objective of the Data Science team is to make the best use of online advertising data and other sources of information to optimize campaigns, build online navigation patterns and create insights for our clients that really help drive their business.
- Participate in the design and development data-based solutions to overcome marketing challenges.
- Elaborate and communicate data analysis to other divisions of the company as well as to clients and other stakeholders.
- Design, create and maintain data pipelines using state-of-the-art big data technologies.
- Data analysis (data cleaning, variable transformation & summarization, etc.)
- Develop and maintain insightful dashboards both for internal and external use.
- Perform data mining and machine learning tasks such as classification, regression, clustering, recommendations, and optimization all of them business – oriented.
- Implement optimal bidding strategies and evaluate their impact on business performance.
- 3+ years of industry experience focused on Data Consultancy, Statistics & Machine Learning or related areas
- Degree related to Data Science, Statistics, Machine learning, Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Programming skills
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Advanced use of MS Excel or similar
- Ability to think analytically, quantitatively and creatively
- Advanced level of Spanish and English
Valued skills / experience:
- Masters Degree or/and PhD in Data Science, Quantitative Economics, AI, Modeling or related field
- Advanced Knowledge in specific SQL DB Systems such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server…
- Use of NoSQL solutions (MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
- Exposure to Big data technologies as Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Impala…
- Tools for data visualization: Datorama, Tableau, etc
- Experience working directly with clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple tasks and problems
Benefits and Compensation:
- Rebold offers full-time permanent contract with attractive salary and career development possibilities, working in a collaborative environment with highly skilled technology and marketing professionals.
- Delving into online advertising data is one of the most compelling challenges as a data enthusiast.
- Opportunity to work with other countries, especially US.
APPLY FOR JOB
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com