Rebold is a technology partner that provides programmatic advertising management services for agencies, brands and advertisers (“Advertising Services”), as well as analysis, intelligence, monitoring, marketing and communication services to all types of clients and institutions (“Communication Services” and, together with the Advertising Services, the “Services”).
What type of data does Rebold collect?
Rebold may collect the following data:
- IP address
- The identifier of mobile advertising assigned by the operating systems (Apple and/or Android) to each device, and made available to advertising providers to measure this advertising in mobile apps (Apple’s IDFA or Google’s AAID)).
- Information related to the interactions of users with advertising campaigns managed through Rebold’s Services and/or technology, which allows to track the conversion of the advertising campaign.
The rest of the information we collect is anonymous and does not allow us to identify specific individuals (for example, browser type, operating system, Internet access provider, browser language, or IP address provider).
The provision of Communication Services may involve the collection of personal data of third parties (including names, surnames, dedication and similar data) directly or through external suppliers with whom Rebold has collaboration agreements.
Apart from the above, the contact data that voluntarily provide Rebold own customers or third parties (including name and surnames, telephone, email, address and similar) will be incorporated for processing to an proprietary file. Rebold only uses this information to send you newsletters and other publications or communications about Rebold, the Services it provides and the sector to which it belongs.
How is the data collected?
To collect data, in the framework of advertising services, Digilant uses:
- Cookies, mobile advertising identifiers and other similar technologies to serve relevant ads and create reports about advertising campaigns. That is, the same technologies used by many other companies in our sector. Here is a short summary about these technologies:
- Cookies: Cookies are small files that are sent to the browser and stored on the computer’s hard drive.
- Pixels: These are tiny images on a web page or other document that allow the operator of that web page / document or the third party responsible for serving that pixel to install, read and modify the cookies.
- Mobile advertising identifier: They are randomly generated alphanumeric codes that are associated with the device, and facilitated by the operative system provider of the mobile device.
- Information collected through third-party providers, through the use of web pages and mobile applications. Among others, in this way the location data generated by the use of mobile devices that capture certain apps are obtained.
- Information from publishers and/or mobile providers that provide data associating identifiers (cookies or mobile advertising ID) with information of interests to certain categories for their advertising use.
The data used to offer Communication Services can be collected directly or through agreements with external suppliers.
Do we need your consent to process the data?
Yes. For our Advertising Services we only treat the data in those cases in which the user has given his consent for its collection and use to the mobile app provider and/or the publisher.
To provide Communication Services we only use the data for which the interested party has given his consent directly to us or to our external suppliers.
What is this data used for?
For the Advertising Services, Rebold uses this information to provide its Services, to measure and analyze the efficiency of each campaign and to optimize the advertising campaigns it carries out for its clients. This information is also used to measure and personalize the advertising for each browsing session. This allows users to access more appropriate content, more adapted to categories of interests that can make them more relevant. Among others, this type of treatment prevents users from seeing the same advertisement repeatedly. Rebold can make use of this information in order to serve advertising based on the location of a device, if we have the location data.
Regarding the Communication Services, Rebold uses the data to assess the image and reputation of our clients, as well as their products and services in the market and social networks, and help them design their marketing and communication campaigns or carry out similar actions.
With whom do we share the data?
Sometimes, these browsing analysis and profiles of interest are shared with our customers and partners.
What data do we never use?
For our Advertising Services, in the course of our activity, Rebold does not collect or use personal data such as name, address, telephone number, email address or personal identification or credit card numbers. Rebold does not either collect or use sensitive data that refers to political, sexual or religious preferences, ethnic or racial origin, union affiliation or health status. Rebold does not intentionally collect information from users under 18 or any other group considered sensitive.
Within the framework of the Communication Services, Rebold does not collect or use personal data such as address, telephone number or personal identification or credit card numbers, nor sensitive data or information regarding minors.
How do we manage the storage and handling of the data?
Rebold intends, above all, to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the information. For these purposes, Rebold has implemented measures to protect the information against unauthorized or illegal access, use or disclosure and against accidental loss, damage or destruction of data. Likewise, access to data is restricted to authorized persons and is configured in accordance with the security measures required by the applicable regulations. All data collected by Rebold is stored on third-party servers located in the European Union.
How long do we keep the data we obtain?
The data is removed from our systems once they have ceased to serve the purpose for which they were created. In any case, the cookies collected within the framework of Advertising Services are eliminated within 12 months and the data obtained through them, within a maximum period of 24 months.
What rights do you have?
The rights you have in relation to your personal data are:
- Right of Access: Right to request and obtain free information about the nature, origin, origin or purpose of the treatments that affect your data.
- Right of Rectification: Right to modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Deletion (right to “forgetfulness“): Right to request the cancellation, deletion or deletion of your personal data at any time.
- Right to Opposition: Right to decide that no specific treatment of your data is carried out.
- Right to Data Portability (for EU residents only): Right to request the transmission of your data to other Companies, Institutions, Organizations or yourself.
- Right to the Limitation of the treatment (for EU residents only): Right to restrict the use of your personal data, which will be conserved in order to satisfy legal obligations.
You can exercise your rights by directing a written communication to the postal addresses indicated above or to the email address email@example.com.
In any case, what means do the users have to exclude themselves or unsuscribe from the web or mobile?
A) Opposition to treatment or “opt out”
Users can choose to opt-out of Rebold’s tracking and digital advertising at any time.
To voluntarily unsubscribe in connection with this browser and device, click here.
The opt-out or opposition to the processing of data for advertising or behavioral purposes does not imply that other data cannot be processed to carry out measurements and analysis.
B) Download in browser
Cookies are placed specifically in the browser of each device, so it is necessary to voluntarily unsubscribe from all devices used to exclude themselves completely. It must be taken into account that, if cookies are deleted or blocked, if another computer or browser is used, or if the browser is updated on a device, it will be necessary to voluntarily unsubscribe.
C) Download in mobile device
Most devices include an advertising identifier that allows advertisers to track and identify the interests of consumers. They also offer the possibility of voluntarily withdrawing:
- For iOS: Each iOS device includes an advertising identifier (IDFA) with two key features:
- Users can reset the identifier at any time.
- Users can voluntarily unsubscribe by activating the limitation of ad tracking (Limit Ad Tracking or LAT). More detail on ho to activate it here.
- For Android: Each Android device includes an advertising identifier (AAID). To voluntarily unsubscribe or change the configuration, you must follow these steps:
- If you use Android 2.3 or higher, select “Google Settings” in the folder of your applications.
- Select “Ads.”
- Select “Reset your advertising ID” to generate a new identifier and delete any previously stored data.
- Select “Disable interest-based ads.”
If you prefer, you can view and modify your advertising preferences through the web interface. To do this, you must select “Advertising settings”.
What can you do if you think we have not done something correctly?
If it is considered that personal data have not been processed in accordance with the regulations or for any matter that you consider appropriate, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not happy with our response, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
If you are a EU resident you can also file a claim with the European Data Protection Supervisor.
Can this policy change?
Delegations and countries
|ESPAÑA||Digilant Spain, S.L.U.||email@example.com||Calle Apolonio Morales 13, planta 2 28036 Madrid. España|
|EE.UUfirstname.lastname@example.org||2 oliver Street, Suite #901 Boston, MA 02109|
|MÉXICO||Dglnt, S.A. de C.V.||email@example.com||Galileo No. 20, Suite 302. Col. Polanco Chapultepec C.P. 11560, DF México|
|COLOMBIA||Digilant Colombia, S.A.A.||firstname.lastname@example.org||Carrera 13 94A – 26 Of. 601 Bogotá, Colombia|
|PERÚemail@example.com||Avenida Javier Prado Este 476 Of. 2120, San Isidro – Lima|
|PANAMAfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ciudad de Panamá – Panama Herbuger – Edificio Mercansa, Piso 3, Oficina 9|
|CHILEemail@example.com||Lota 2553, of 101, Providencia, Santiago. Chile|
The last update: November 2018