TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information of the company
REBOLD (the “Company”) is a company of Spanish nationality domiciled in Barcelona, Rambla Catalunya, 123, mezzanine (08008).
These general conditions (the “General Conditions”) regulate the access and use by any person (the “User”) of the pages that make up the web domain www.letsrebold.com owned by the Company, as well as all the contents and services that are included in them. The General Conditions are also fully applicable to any other website that REBOLD may use for the provision of its services, including without limitation the website www.acceso360.com.
Access to this website and browsing through it implies prior and full acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions.
Access, use and stay on the web. Our contents
This website is exclusively for users of legal age. The User is fully responsible for their conduct when accessing the information on the website, while browsing the website, as well as after accessing.
In this sense, the User is obliged to use the website and all the services included in it in good faith and in accordance with the Law, these General Conditions, morality, good customs and public order. Likewise, the User undertakes to make correct and lawful use of all the services and contents thereof.
As a result of the previous, the User is solely responsible in front of the Company and third parties for the consequences that may arise from a use, for purposes and / or illicit effects and / or contrary to these General Conditions, of any content of the web and its services, elaborated or not by the Company, published or not under its name officially.
The Company reserves the right to update the contents when it considers appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently. The Company may also deny access to the website to the User who misuses the contents and / or fails to comply with any of the conditions that appear in these General Conditions.
The Company does not guarantee, and consequently, is not responsible for:
- The access to the web and / or to the linked webs is uninterrupted or free of error;
- The content or software to which the User accesses through the web, or of the linking websites, does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements that may produce alterations in his system or in the electronic documents and files stored in his system computer, or that causes any other type of damage;
- The information or content of this web or linked websites (whether included by third parties or not, directly or indirectly) is truthful, as well as the use that the User could make.
Likewise, the Company does not assume any responsibility derived from the use of the website by the User. For example, but not limited to:
- The use that the User or third parties may make of the materials of this website or of linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property;
- The possible damages and losses caused to the User, caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organization or location of the contents and / or access to the website and, in general, of the errors or problems that may arise from the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the web or a program facilitates to the User;
- The contents of those pages to which the User can access from links included in the web, whether authorized or not;
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be bound to the Company by contractual means.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
These General Conditions are subject to the Spanish legal system.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from access to the website, the User and the Company expressly agree to submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona, waiving any other general or special jurisdiction that may correspond.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Intellectual and industrial property
The Company and other companies that belong to the same group possess, individually or collectively, all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, especially, with informative but not limited nature, to information, communications, software, photos, drawings, etc. audios, videos, graphics, music, sounds, images, text files, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names, domain names, other materials and services and data included in them.
The User is warned that these rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property. Likewise, and notwithstanding the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered a computer program and, therefore, all applicable Spanish and European Community regulations on the subject also apply.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this website, even through a hyperlink, or any of its contents, without the express written permission of the Company.
As a result of the foregoing, the User accepts and is aware that the Company allows access to such content for the use of the User, but does not grant any license or implicit authorization on the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property, or on any another right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the web.
Intellectual property of press magazines
The Company is respectful of the Spanish legislation that regulates the Intellectual Property rights of the contents provided in the follow-ups (Real Decreto Legislativo 1/1996). The use that the Client makes of these contents must be equally respectful, not being able to give the content a different use to that of the press reviews.
For the preparation of the Monitoring Service (Press Reviews), the Company has the corresponding intellectual property rights, which are the rights for the first copy, which have been assigned to the Company by agreement, with the holders of these rights directly, or with the Spanish Centre. Reprography Rights (CEDRO).
The subsequent reproduction, internal distribution, external distribution, transformation or public communication by the CLIENT in any medium and in any form of the Press Review requires an agreement with CEDRO.
Last update: November 2018